Emotion Coaching for Parents & Teachers - 4 weeks, In Person (TWO SEATS)
Tues. Sept 11, 18, 25, Oct. 2 2018 6:30-8:30 pm
All materials included (plus a special bonus!)
With this purchase of TWO seats in the class, you get a 15% discount!
Emotional Intelligence and self-regulation skills are the essential life skills that our kids NEED in order to navigate today and into adulthood. And this class equips you to equip them! — Dr. Beth Schmit
In this 4 session class series you will:
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence for your child’s future success
- Learn how to accurately recognize and respond to what your child is feeling
- Develop your skills as an effective Emotion Coach for your child’s unique needs
- Discover ways to express understanding and empathy that fit your personality as a parent
- Learn the best ways to set limits and problem solve with your child
Emotion Coaching is appropriate for parents of infants through teens, as well as for educators and grandparents too. The skills you will learn apply at every age and stage of parenting – It’s never too early or too late to start!